We are looking for a bright, motivated and flexible web developer to work on many different projects including web apps. Our main products include a Windows and Mac photography program called PortraitPro.
To apply you should have:
- Relevant degree.
- Be able to task-switch between many varied and exciting tasks.
Salary £25,000 to £35,000 depending on experience.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
A chance to work on some of the hottest photography software products out there!
Our flagship product PortraitPro has been taking the photography world by storm.
From that success, we are now looking to expand our team. You will have the opportunity to work with our friendly and highly skilled team of developers on PortraitPro and other exciting new products.
- Application development including user interface design and implementation
- Good Object Oriented knowledge
- 2 years or more in a commercial environment
- Relevant degree
- Good team worker
- Self-motivated, able to work without close supervision
- Able to task-switch between many varied and exciting tasks
These skills would also be useful but not essential:
- Qt APIs
- Familiarity with machine learning
- iOS and Android experience
Salary £25,000 to £40,000 depending on experience.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior Research Engineer
We are looking for a highly motivated junior research engineer to join us to work on a variety of tasks including:
- Product driven development of vision and graphics algorithms based on the latest research.
- Developing tools and scripts to assist in data collection and training models.
- Integrating new models and algorithms within our software products.
- Maintaining library and test code.
Our development team consists of senior software engineers and PhD level scientists, including Dr Simon Prince, former faculty member of UCL and author of the book “Computer Vision: models, learning and inference”. We are interested and involved in academic research, in sponsoring PhD and EngD students, we also attend relevant conferences and do a weekly journal club.
- Preferably a Masters or a strong undergraduate degree in Computer Science or applied mathematics.
- A good understanding of object oriented programming in C++, with python also being useful.
- Knowledge of basic geometry, calculus, linear algebra and statistics.
- Some knowledge and a keen interest in computer vision and machine learning methods, such as detection, segmentation, classification, deep learning models etc.
- Capable of reading, communicating and implementing contents of academic papers.
- Ability to work as a member of a small team and manage time effectively.
- To work in our West London office.
We offer a competitive salary (up to £45k per annum) based on the candidate’s experience and have an added benefit of attending academic conferences.
To apply, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com.