Anthropics Technology is a research-driven computer vision and graphics software company based in west London with a track record of major innovations in image editing software. We have developed several award-winning consumer products and are working on applying our technology in new areas.
Senior Research Scientist
Our development team has 4 PhD level scientists and 4 software engineers. We are interested and involved in academic research, attend relevant conferences and do regular reading groups on cutting edge research papers. Our team are constantly developing new products and ideas, and are looking for a highly motivated senior research engineer to join us to work on a variety of tasks including:
- Product driven design and development of machine learning based vision and graphics models based on the latest research.
- Integrating new models and algorithms within our software products.
We are a small company with a friendly and supportive atmosphere, and we look for candidates who are motivated to learn and will thrive being given responsibility and freedom on their projects.
- Doctorate in Computer Science or applied mathematics, computer vision, or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge and a keen interest in machine learning methods for computer vision/graphics, including applications such as image synthesis/editing, segmentation, deep convolutional neural networks etc..
- Passionate about using innovative techniques to solve real world problems.
- A good understanding of object oriented programming with experience in C++/Python.
- Ability to work in a small dynamic team and manage time effectively.
- Ability to work in our west London office.
We offer a competitive salary based on the candidate’s experience.
Anthropics Technology Ltd is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
To apply please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com